How would you like to write e-mails that clearly communicate your ideas, proposals, problems, and requirements?
How would you like to write e-mails to foster relationships that motivate others to action and shift your career?
This one-day workshop will change the way you view your e-mail communication and give you the tools to shift your communication results. Bring your laptop or copies of old e-mails (if you don’t have a laptop).
- 10 Proofreading Strategies
- 1 Powerful Strategy for Developing Relationships, Giving Bad News, and Motivating Action
- 45 Expressions for Informal versus Formal Writing Styles
- 3 Sentence Structures to Convey Your Message Clearly
- 10 Paragraph Structures – with a Focus on Descriptive Paragraphs
- 11 Power Topic Sentences for Typical E-mail Communication
- Also: Review of Standard Capitalization and Punctuation Rules and E-mail Writing Checklist
This workshop is designed to deliver measurable results for non-native English speaking professionals who conduct business in English with only occasional, minor misunderstandings (this is NOT a grammar workshop). Participants require a Canadian Language Benchmark 6+.
When: December 6 – 9:30 to 4:30 (1/2 hour for lunch, please bring your own)
Where: Crowfoot NW (free parking, near C-Train)
How much: $475 pp +GST – Recieve an additional $75 off if you register with a friend!
Please call 403-241-1390 to register.